Do you want to help develop a first-of-its-kind predictive software platform that is improving patient lives? We've got the job for you.
Medalogix is a rapidly growing healthcare startup company based in the Germantown neighborhood of Nashville. We’re looking for developers who want to help create a suite of healthcare related products that combine predictive analytics models, patient workflows and business intelligence engines to improve patient care while reducing overall costs to the healthcare system.
What we do:
- Build a Data Warehouse capable of generating accurate insights into patient care
- Build and maintain data integration feeds for populating our data warehouse
- Build a highly scalable enterprise platform using the latest Microsoft development tools and Amazon Web Services infrastructure
- Build responsive web applications with a focus on user experience
- Explore emerging technologies and quickly adapt for better results
- Use agile processes (Kanban) to prioritize and execute work
- Build great, functioning technology teams that we look forward to working with everyday
- Work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment focused on producing amazing software
- Get nominated and win awards!
- Nashville Business Journal “Best Places to Work” Winner 2014, 2015
- Harvard Health Acceleration Challenge Finalist (winner to be announced)
- Nashville Technology Council “Company of the Year” Finalist 2014
Our ideal candidate will having the following:
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise database platforms using Microsoft SQL Server
- Extremely strong analytical, data and problem solving skills
- An understanding of the Kimball data warehouse design principles
- A desire to learn, grow and excel as a developer by learning from other team members
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- A willingness to work in a peer environment and swarm on technical activities
- A spirit of collaboration when working with our expert product team to design the best solutions for our customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- 20 days of paid vacation
- Generous health, dental, and vision insurance for your family (100% company paid depending on plan selection)
- A generous training budget to invest in your skillsets
- You select your development hardware preferences (laptop model, monitors, etc.)
- 401K plan
Interested? Get more information and apply for this position by contacting our VP of Engineering Wes Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Photo Credit: TechCrunch